Happy Hump Day Ladies!
What screams Bachelorette Party more than a lovely pink martini? Well, maybe a giant inflatable...nevermind! I'm sticking to topic today and it's all about the Pink Martinis! So, I thought I would share some pics to inspire how you can carry this theme throughout your next Bachelorette Party for your favourite Bride-to-be.
Start off by sending out martini invitations...yes, by mail! There's nothing better nowadays than receiving an invitation by mail (or just receiving mail that isn't a bill!)
Then prepare (or order) some awesome treats, like these martini cookies:
Cake Central Sweet Goosie Girl
Next, gather up some fantastic Martini recipes, and make them fun, such as these ones:
Pink Panther Martini Pink Lemonade
My favourite being this Pink Cupcake Martini Recipe (Sheknows.com), because it's lower in calories and has zero fat ;)
Pink cupcake martini recipe
- 2 ounces soda water
- 2 ounces cake-flavored vodka (try vanilla if you can't find cake flavored)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce low-cal or 100 percent cranberry juice
- Pour soda water, vodka, orange juice and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake gently to combine.
- Dip your finger in some frosting and run your finger around the rim of a martini glass just so it gets sticky. Dip in a plate full of sprinkles until the edges are covered.
- Carefully pour the drink into the cup and enjoy!
Finally, finish off with this delectable martini dessert:
Strawberry pudding in Pampered Chef martini glasses
Anyone else's mouth watering yet??? Don't forget that martini glasses (plastic or glass) make the perfect snack and candy holders too! So have a little fun with the theme and make it a night to remember...or forget...with Pink Martinis!
Love from the PLANET,