If you haven't already, you better start following us on Pinterest...our boards are just full of great ideas for your next Bachelorette Party, like this:
And this super sweet "Survival Kit" version seen on 100 Layer Cake.
However, you can also put something together yourself to show appreciation for your guests and ensure a good time ahead. Grab a cute box or bag and fill it up! Here's some ideas of what you can include:
- Welcome note and itinerary
- mini liquor bottles or champagne bottles
- custom or plain tees or tanks
- necklaces, boas, hanging shot glasses
- breath mints, gum, candies
- bottled water or recovery drink
- recovery aid (like Tylenol or Advil)
- tissues, band-aids, wet wipes!
- lip gloss (and polish if it's a weekend!)
- CD of songs to remember the night
- printed scavenger hunt and fancy marker
- any other cute accessories you want everyone to wear (bracelets, name tags, rings...)
Be sure to make the Bride-to-be's box even better with her accessories such as a veil, sash, tiara, special shirt or tank...This would also be the place to put any gift you may decide to give her as a group, such as a gift card (spa, lingerie...).
Don't forget to check out all the amazing items you can include from PlanetBachelorette.com. What do you think of the idea and what might you add to your welcome package?